Currently trending in the world of blogging are the ‘25, 50 or 100 facts about me’ posts - I love reading these to find out new things about people and gain an insight in to their lives. It’s always interesting to discover things that you didn’t realise you have in common with someone. I have placed my own spin on the ‘about me’ post and answered a few questions that were originally answered by one of my favourite models - Jourdan Dunn - in a Vogue interview a little while ago. I hope it gives you a better idea of who I am and a provides a little more info about moi!
1. What is your favorite smell? Vanilla or freshly baked bread.
2. What do you consider to be the epitome of happiness? Happiness is being surrounded by friends, family and loved ones, feeling safe and having no worries or doubts.
3. How do you define luxury? To me luxury is something expensive and indulgent, or an experience that is special and better than average.
4. What is the last dream you remember? I rarely remember my dreams. Sometimes I have random flash backs of something I have dreamt of and it takes me a while to work out if it was reality or just a dream!
5. What’s your favorite childhood memory? Playing in my Grandma’s garden and going on adventures in the woods. She has the most beautiful cottage in the middle of the Shropshire countryside, going there was the highlight of my school holidays.
6. What’s the last book you read and loved? I recently read ‘Killer Heels’ by Rebecca Chance and I can honestly say it is one of the best books I have read! It’s a classic chic-lit but I was not able to put it down.
7. Describe your home’s aesthetic. Lived in, un organised and homely. I live with my mum and my sister so the décor is my mum’s choice. I am extremely tidy compared to them and have slight OCD so my bedroom is probably the tidiest room in the house. I cannot relax unless I am in a clean environment.
8. What are your vices? I can be very critical. Sometimes I see the flaws straight away instead of concentrating on the positives – but I’m working on this.
9. Describe yourself in five words or less. Kind, sensitive, observant, inquisitive, ambitious.
10. Who is your style inspiration? There are so many beautiful women out there with great style, I like to take inspiration from many and then adapt it to create my own, unique style. A few that I admire are Victoria Beckham, Jessica Alba, Miranda Kerr and Eva Longoria.
11. If you could travel anywhere tomorrow, where would it be? There are soo many places I want to travel – my list really is endless! One day I hope to travel around the main cities in Europe such as Barcelona, Rome, Berlin, Venice and Paris. I then hope to travel around America - New York and Vegas are must-visits without saying!
12. What is a saying that means something to you? Again there are a few. My favourites are there’s always room for improvement, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and God helps those who help themselves.
13. What possession will you never throw away? I find it hard to part with many of my things. I have a large collection of photos that I will never throw away. Memories are important - the past has made me who I am today.