Tuesday 10 June 2014

New in Beauty



Throughout May Feel Unique had some great daily deals. I took advantage of the ‘50 for £5’ offer and bought three great products: L'Oréal Professionnel Mythic Oil, L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Magic Touch Instant Blur and Weleda Skin Food, all of which are usually priced at around £10 – so I got three for £15. Bargain :-)

Along with these I also made a couple of purchases at Superdrug and Asos

Here’s what I thought…





I am a huge fan of hair oils, however I'm always sceptical about trying new ones in case they weigh my hair down and leave it greasy. This oil is the opposite of that and feels light and nourishing with a delicious scent. I have been applying between washes and my hair feels moisturised, shiny and overall in better condition. I love L'Oréal hair products and am yet to try one that I don't like. I would definitely recommend this oil if your hair is in need of a little TLC.





After seeing the adverts for this cream promising a clear and more radiant complexion I decided to give it a go. It works like a primer - which I don’t usually use – and is applied before your foundation and base. It really does blur out imperfections and creates a smoother appearance while also helping make-up last longer. The tube is pretty small so I’ll probably save it for special occasions such as nights out. Although I wouldn’t pay full price (around £11) for it, I think it was a bargain for £5.





Dubbed as a ‘skincare staple’ by numerous makeup artists, I was keen to try this miracle cream. For some reason I thought it was a face cream, but it is actually for dry skin on the hands and body. The texture is thick and moisturising, and absorbs more or less straight away leaving skin smooth and soft. I would probably use it more in winter when my skin is dryer, but I imagine it would work well on sunburn/sun damaged skin too. It's another product that I probably wouldn’t buy at full price, however if my skin was in real need of rescuing I may reconsider.





I decided to try B Replenished Facial Oil after reading the great reviews and also seeing that it was recommended by the Daily Mail. So far I love it. I have been applying it after showering daily and can already see an improvement in my complexion. The oil claims to hydrate the skin with its ‘powerful antioxidant-rich formula,’ and I would definitely agree. My skin appears to be clearer, more even and my pores have been reduced. I am hoping to see further improvements with continued use :-)





Personally, I think this lip balm is the BEST one I have ever used - and I have tried a lot. It is so nourishing and smells delicious. I am a huge fan of anything vanilla flavoured and this balm smells good enough to eat. The texture is so thick and creamy, and really moisturises the lips. It stays on for ages and has the added bonus of being SPF15 making it perfect for summer. I would definitely recommend this product, your lips will love it too.


So that’s my month of beauty buys, have you tried any of these products? What have you been buying this month?


Holly xx





No comments:

Post a Comment