Tuesday 1 July 2014

June





June has been a beautiful month. The weather has been fantastic and I have been making the most of it by relaxing in the garden with a good book, having coffee and lunch dates in the sun and going for walks in the park.

It has been great having so much free time although I have been a little bit bored simply because I am used to always being on the go and doing something. I have started looking for a part time job to keep me occupied (and fund my uncontrollable spending habit!) so I am hoping something comes up soon.

Good things this month have been celebrating my birthday and receiving some amazing gifts, enjoying the warm weather and attempting to get a tan, going on a day trip to visit my grandma and having some nice meals out with family and friends.

I am so excited to go to Wireless festival at the beginning of July so I really hope the weather stays warm for that.

What have you been up to this month? Any exciting plans for July?



Holly xx



Swimming time, summer salad, pink shellac nails, new shoes, yummy breakfast smoothie, walking in the sun, selfie, new house CD’s, soup, salad & bread.



Eggs and avocado on toast = my favourite lunch, peppermint tea in the garden, porridge with blueberries and honey, my gluten-free birthday brownies.



A nice pub lunch with the sister, our delicious strawberry and chocolate milkshakes.




Birthday gifts: ASOS handbag, H&M dress, Rituals spa set, Body Shop shower gel, H&M ring and OPI nail polish.



Amazing birthday gifts



Sisters



Me on my birthday night out




Helen, Ruby and me after a few too many cocktails


Follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber



No comments:

Post a Comment