Saturday 2 August 2014

July





July has been another beautiful month and I have definitely been making the most of the heat wave and have even managed to get a little tan. Unfortunately I have been a little poorly this month but fingers crossed I am now on the mend and feeling a bit better!

 I started Pilates classes at my local gym which I really enjoy and have also been busy shopping and buying essential items for Uni. So far I have some pots, pans, towels, glasses and a kettle. I still have quite a few things to get but it feels good to have made a start.

Time is going scarily fast and I am torn between feeling excited and scared about leaving home and starting something completely new, but as a whole I am looking forward to beginning a new chapter in my life and hopefully meeting some great people :-)

What have you been up to this month? Any exciting plans for August?


Holly xx






Testing L'Oreal's Casting Sunkiss Jelly, blonde hair, delicious salmon & spinach pasta, green smoothie, strawberry goodies from the Body Shop, John Frieda blonde products, super salad, Pompeii Purple nails, black & white.




Salmon, quinoa & broccolli, yours truly, Lindt dark chocolate, More Issues Than Vogue tee, Monday mani, new RI2K handbag, yummy breakfast, sunbathing, me again.



Clean, green lunch in the garden, ready for Pilates class, sweet peach nails, Mediterranean salad al fresco.

See more pics by following my Instagram @misshollyamber




No comments:

Post a Comment