Wednesday 15 October 2014

My Top 3 Lip Balms


It's that time of year when the temperature drops, skin becomes drier and lips become chapped, although if you're like me dry lips are something that you suffer with all year round. 

I always make sure I have a lip balm handy and never go to bed without applying it. My latest discovery is tinted lip balms, which have the benefit of hydrating and moisturising lips while also leaving a subtle hint of colour, meaning they can be worn with make-up or used to brighten up a bare-faced day.





The first addition to my tinted lip balm collection was the Body Shop Born Lippy Stick Balm in Plum (£3) which smells deliciously fruity and stains lips with a gorgeous berry colour - perfect for Autumn. It moisturises lips and leaves a subtle shine which I love.

Next up I tried the much hyped about Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me and Pink Punch (Both £2.99). These balms come with the addition of being SPF15 so are perfect for the summer as well as all year round. 

The colours are glossy and vibrant and each one has a yummy smell. My personal favourite is the Cherry Me as I love a red lip and the smell reminds me of my favourite cherry pick n mix sweets!

All three balms have excellent lasting power and are all equally moisturising and hydrating - a must buy if you want soft, kissable, tinted lips.

Have you tried any of these balms? Can you recommend any others?

Holly xx




No comments:

Post a Comment