Sunday 2 November 2014

October



Is it just me or has the past month just flown by?! I honestly cannot believe how quickly this year has gone it's hard to believe Christmas is just around the corner.


There's something about the crisp Autumn air, falling leaves and cosy clothing that makes me love this time of year, although I can't say the same about the wet windy weather and dark mornings!

This month I have continued to settle in to university and explore my new home of Nottingham although it seems surreal that I have only been here for 6 weeks!

I popped home for a quick visit at the end of the month and enjoyed seeing friends and family, ate some delicious food and re-discovered the luxury of a double bed.

Despite trying my hardest to stick to a student budget and manage my money, the shops here are just too good and I seem to have been 'treating myself' an awful lot. But my purchases have all been necessary due to the fact that they make me happy :-) (that's reason enough, right?!)

I finished the month on a high with a fun night out for Halloween. My trusty cat ears and collar made their annual appearance, well if it's not broke don't fix it ;-)

Only two months to go until Christmas, yay! 
Let the count down begin :-)

Holly xx



Some highlights from the last month...




Rainy night in essentials



Pre drinks




Super breakfast




Heading to Pilates




Top three lip balms




A delicious mid-week treat





Who said all students ate unhealthily?




Blackberry Honey lipgloss




Favourite meal





My daily coffee stop



Party time



Halloween





No comments:

Post a Comment