Tuesday 24 February 2015

21 Questions




I love being nosy and finding out more about people so I thought it would be fun to share a little more about me :-)

Feel free to fill out the answers for yourself and ask me anything else you want to know!

Holly xx


  1. Name three things would you take to a desert island?
Chocolate, a good book and sun cream


  1. Night in or night out?
IN!


  1. Who would be your dream dinner date?
Hmm tricky… I’d have to say Zac Efron or Chad Michael Murray


  1. What would you order for your last ever meal?
A large stuffed crust pizza with garlic mayo, cookie dough cheesecake for dessert and a huge strawberry milkshake


  1. The song that gets you up on the dance floor?
Definitely something RnB or Hip hop – preferably old school but Chris Brown – Loyal never fails to get me up there haha


  1. What was the last thing you bought?
A Starbucks soy latte


  1. Your dream holiday destination?
Italy. The food, the sun, the sights, the men…


  1. The shop where you spend the most money?
Supermarket aside, I would say ASOS gets a fair share of my bank balance


  1. Your five kitchen staples?
Avocado, almond milk, eggs, salmon and pesto


  1. Phrase you live by?
-There’s no time like the present

-Work to associate your current state with your future self

-Treat others how you wish to be treated


  1. Beauty product you couldn't live without?
Either moisturiser or lip balm. I'm currently using L'Oreal triple active day moisturiser and Maybelline Babylips lip balm


  1. What is your greatest strength and weakness?
Strength - I am good at seeing the positive side of things
Weakness – I can be very impatient


  1. Five handbag essentials?
Phone, purse, lip balm, water, hand cream


  1. Favourite smell?
Freshly baked bread


  1. Least favourite trait in others?
Dishonesty, bad manners and not being loyal (I know that’s three but I couldn't choose just one!)


  1. What cheers you up?
Relaxing in my PJs and watching a good film with a mug of hot chocolate


  1. Best ever holiday?
A girl's holiday to Tenerife with 3 of my best friends when I was 18. SUCH great memories.


  1. If you were a dessert what would you be?
Hmm probably cheesecake because you can get it in any country, it has lots of delicious layers and there is a flavour to suit everyone


  1.  Ultimate girl crush?
Too many! My top three are Candice Swanepoel, Lily Aldridge and Rosie Huntingdon-Whiteley


  1. What would be your dream job?
A fashion and beauty journalist


  1. What’s the best advice you've ever been given?
To be myself and not worry if I don’t fit in with others. Do what makes you happy - everyone’s different and it’s better to be individual than to be a sheep and follow the crowd.



A few of my favourite things...



Candice Swanepoel



Givenchy Dahlia Divin



Vogue



Lindt Lindor



Loccitane Rose Hand Cream



Marshmallows



To Kill a Mockingbird



Sex and the City



Nirvana Nevermind




Starbucks



Strawberry Milkshake


L'Oreal Moisturiser


French Bulldogs



Dior Lipgloss



Chad Michael Murray














No comments:

Post a Comment