Sunday 17 May 2015

Garnier Moisture Match Illuminating Light Lotion


Despite the never ending advice about the importance of wearing sun protection, it's only been recently that I've paid full attention and decided to invest in an SPF moisturiser in an attempt to protect my skin from the sun.

As I've gotten older, I've started to notice changes to my skin such as colour pigmentation and the formation of brown spots - both of which are caused by sun damage, so now I try to do all I can to prevent aging and keep my skin looking its best.

Garnier Moisture Match Illuminating Light Lotion claims to offer 24 hour hydration and SPF20 while also brightening and illuminating the skin. 

I found that it works as a fantastic base under foundation. The cream is fairly light and absorbs straight away, and has a delicious smell that reminds me of holiday - I can't quite place my finger on what it is but it smells goood

It lives up to its claims of 'brightening' and 'illuminating' and I notice an instant glow after using it, my skin definitely feels softer and looks more radiant.

I will definitely be stocking up on this for the summer months to give my skin that little extra protection and hopefully prevent the first signs of aging!

Do you use an SPF moisturiser? Which brands would you recommend?

Holly xx


No comments:

Post a Comment