Wednesday 1 July 2015

June


As far as records for world's fastest month since records first began go, I think we have found a new contender.

Seriously, WTH did June go?!

The last month has been pretty awesome. To kick things off it was my birthday on June 4th. Another year older, another year wiser...

I had a fab weekend back home with my family which included a fun trip to an animal farm, a day out in the beautiful Cotswolds, a pamper day at the salon and being treated to lots of amazing presents, delicious food and birthday cookie!

Uni has now finished for the summer so I have been enjoying the free time and generally mooching about in the sun, indulging in some good chic lit and maybe a little bit of shopping - well who can resist all of those summer sales?!

I am excited to go back home for a couple of months in July. A change of scenery will be greatly welcomed as will the chance to spend more time with friends and family before the new term begins in October.

What have you been upto this month? Anyone else feeling envious of the endless holiday pics on social media? *sobs*


Holly xx


Here's a few pics from the last month...


 With my twin on my birthday


 Birthday cookie mmm


Pizza and cappuccinos in the sun

Now to burn it all off haha #Gym

Currently reading... I do love a bit of chic lit


Delicious healthy summer food


Love my #AdidasOriginals and #NikeFreeRuns


Home-made sweet potato and butternut squash curry... call me Nigella ;-)

Ready for an early morning workout

#ELLEinspire

Feeling Mediterranean with lunch

Summer essentials

No Sunday is complete without eggs and avo on toast!

Holding baby rabbits at the farm, SO cute!

A pink sparkly mani makes everything better



My Birthday...











For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber



No comments:

Post a Comment