Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year



It feels as though 2015 passed in the blink of an eye but on review a lot of great things happened and overall it was a pretty good year for me.

As always I am excited to wipe the slate clean and start the new year fresh and motivated. 
I'm not talking about the whole 'new year, new me' cliche, but starting as I mean to go on and continuing to improve, succeed and become a better person... and with any luck make 2016 my best year yet.

Here's to the new year and the start of a new chapter in everyone's life. 
Continue to grow and prosper, stay humble, work hard, be kind and achieve everything you've ever dreamed of.

Happy New Year!!

Holly xx


Here's a few pics from the last month...


True words


New baby


Christmas cups


Happy Christmas to me, from me xx


Fave



Fine dining


Weekend reading


Sundays


Favourite shade #MenLoveMystery



Outfit inspo


Pretty Christmas lights


Mmm chocolate


Praline soy latte = best drink EVER



Monday mornings


Christmas Day selfie


My beautiful Christmas tree


New makeup


Mmm sushi


Happy New Year!!


For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber


No comments:

Post a Comment