Monday 2 May 2016

Hello May


And just like that we're into the fifth month of the year!

Although judging by the weather you'd be forgiven for thinking we are still in the midst of Winter. Warm coat, check. Heating on, check.

Despite the month zooming by it's been a busy one.

With Nottingham Fashion Week, a few nights out and one or two spontaneous purchases, my bank balance is looking a little sorry. Oops.

Uni is now back in full swing post-Easter and with it have come a ton of deadlines that need to be hit before the start of June.

It's safe to say I'm going to become a hermit for the next few weeks or so until everything I need to do is done :-(

Don't miss me too much guys, I'll be back with you soon!

Have a great month.

Holly xx


Here's a few pics from the last month...


Wise words

Pretty flowers

Don't mind if I do...

May issues

Hot chocolate & marshmallows... Mmm


Bubble bath mani

#ELLEinspire

Sweet potato & kale curry

Workout time

Monday mood zZz

Throwback with the girls

Check out these pretty spring pieces here 

Lunchtime

A few favourites

Who said fashion people don't eat?

Nottingham Fashion Week 2016
Post coming SOON!!

Amazing colours on the @ Style Show Live



For more pics follow me on Instagram @misshollyamber

No comments:

Post a Comment